Friday, November 18, 2011

Insanity of the Mind

Ah, insanity. My best friend for as long as I can remember. Although he has been annoying on occasion I find it rather hard to concentrate when the voices in my head don't shut up. And sometime when I'm speaking I'll end up TREE saying random things. And why is it that whenever I think of something I wish to say, my mouth is full of food. Also I tend to start one one subject when i start talking and a totally different one when I finish. For example: I started the paragraph with Insanity and I going to end it by saying; I should put in some more fact that you really don't care about.

Pointless Facts:

1. All porcupines float in water.

2. It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up. The frog throws up its stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of its mouth. Then the frog uses its forearms to dig out all of the stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again.

3. Emus and kangaroos cannot walk backwards, and are on the Australian coat of arms for that reason.

4. Every time you lick a stamp, your consuming 1/10 of a calorie.

5. Starfish have no brains.

I was also thinking of things I should write about. I've already gone through me, well some of me, the rest of me you get to figure out on your own. Maybe I should just babble about whatever pops into my head at the time at least until I get a better grip on what I want to talk about. Hey did you know tacos are a kind of food that you can make yourself and put all the neat things together, and apparently it's like edible Lego's only you don't shit bricks, apparently. This was some of the conversation that went on at dinner, my family is quite strange, but so am I so it works out okay. I NEED A BRAIN. One that works because apparently mine doesn't or at least it chooses not to most of the time. So think about it how do you write a blog when your brain is basically telling you 'taking a vacation and wont be back for awhile but don't worry you'll be just fine, you don't need me'. I wonder how many times you can slam your head into a table before you knock yourself out. Not that I'm going to try. I guess it depends on how hard and who you are, and possibly what your slamming your head against. But that's probably a part of the 'how hard' factor.

I wish I could drive. I get the basics of driving and I'm really not all that far off from actually starting to be taught how do drive, but still some thing's are just a lot easier when you can drive. Then again somethings are not. Like snow. Snow is dangerous and sneaky. Stupid snow. I like snow, it's nice to look at...from the inside when you're sitting somewhere warm and you have a nice soft blanket around you and some hot chocolate in a mug that has cats on it and was hand crafted by your grandmother. But not so nice when you need to go out and shovel it of the cement every one and a half hours. Well probably not that often and I don't do it anyway. I think I did that thing when I start with something and then end with something completely different. Eh, oh well.

I think lately I've been coming across strange things. What strange things you ask? I don't remember. But I think I dreamt most of them. I'm running out of things to babble about. I only got one comment on my last blog. I was sad I think on;y two people read it maybe when I put my blog link somewhere I should either write it in big bold letters like this:
THIS IS MY BLOG READ IT!
or maybe I'll just write it over and over and over and over and over and over and over......and over and over and over and over........okay I'll stop now. I guess it might get a little annoying if I just write it a billion times. Or people may just block me. My blog is currently unawesome (yes I know it's not a real word shut up) for lack of people who read it. I mean it's not like I can go to the facebook page of everyone on my friends list and say 'Hey you read my blog or suffer the wrath of........something that........is awesome'. Yeah I can't even come up with a good way to leave annoying messages on the pages of all the people on my friends list, not that I would necessarily want to anyway. COMMENTS. THEY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE. But I really don't so it doesn't matter that much. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT EVEN JUST A SORT ONE WITH ONLY THREE DOTS. ... . Pretty much like that only in comment form.

Goodbye from.....someone....I....think.....

4 comments:

  1. Pointless fact #2 = ewww!

    You are insane. Good thing it runs in the family.

    Hope to see you on Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad the crazy laughter at the dinner table doesn't translate better. I really liked your useless facts this blog...the frog throwing up is pretty gross and cool at the same time. And I never knew an emu couldn't walk backwards either.

    A comment AND three dots, how about that?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a comment. I cannot think of words to say.
    You know, other than the words I just said.

    Yeah...

    ReplyDelete